Friday 30 March 2012

Daffodils and Sun!








Some interesting weather action of late. Lovely daffodils so massive and almost tropical looking, think we almost take them for granted, picked a big bunch of them for my mum for mothers day and couldnt stop saying how beautiful I thought they looked, they lasted really well too!
Then my beautiful blue eyed lurcher.

Have had quite a few stresses and trials of late. Hopefully things will be a little calmer now but I'm not sure wether that ever happens, my life always seems to have something hectic going on in it. Anyway, been working and earning some money which will go straight towards the legalities of my business so I can start it properly. Have this weekend off so going to do some more drawings and practice my designs with calico to see how they look - have settled on my fabric now to use in my real final designs which will be for sale so just want to wait a little while till maybe I get some more funds so I can spend it on the silks!


No comments:

Post a Comment