Thursday 1 March 2012

Snowdrops

Welcome to my first blog post. Here are some snowdrop pictures, spring is definitely here. Another year to look forward to and make the best of. Lots of plans. My blog will be a collection of pictures, textiles, and lots more I expect. I hope you find it interesting too..






Below -  beautiful designs from the collection Art Deco Snowdrops, by Emma Stroude of Wednesdays Girl. As expected the designs have an art deco style to them you don't see often these days but is timelessly attractive. The rest of Wednesdays Girl fabric is equally pleasing, combining rich and understated hues with unusual shapes(including garden vegetables and lobsters!) successfully, showing she is a truly versatile designer. Take a look at some of her other work here!



        





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3553029/mskj?claim=xprvd73yh4g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment