Sunday 11 March 2012

Antiques and Second Hand Auction



Picnic boxes
Cardboard boxes full of dollhouse furniture
Ceramic hot water bottles and flagons
A Whole collection of saucers with hand painted tropical birds 

Tiles - I love the mushrooms and brambles!
                                         
                                     Metal - Lovely Art Nouveau Daffodil Bowl and Handles, all
                                               except one was Missing!, such a shame.

These are all taken from a massive collection of furniture, ornaments, antiques and others all found at a Friday auction at the Cattle market near my house, I've recently been looking for a desk there but cant really afford it so will have to wait till I can, I go every week to see the proper Wiltshire Folk and the amazing collection of things up for auction. I think second hand items have so much more to them than mass produced stuff. Lovely sunny weekend! Took the dog for a long walk yesterday and he loved it, made lots of new friends and got so thirsty running around he was annoyed he couldn't fit his head in all the hollows of the trees to drink from them. Took him to a pond in the end.

1 comment: