Sunday 15 April 2012

Flowers of April



One of the most lovely things about living in the countryside is being surrounded by beautiful plants, flowers and trees. Sometimes if I'm not feeling wonderful picking flowers to have in my room is a simple thing that gives complete contentment. At the moment I have bluebells, lords and ladies, red honeysuckle, hellebore and pussy willow amongst others.




 Took my lovely lurcher for a windy walk today in the fields of rape, its really tall now, comes up above my waist and is so bright! Our house is surrounded by it on all sides!



A new daffodil I bought from the garden centre recently, I really liked the unusual peachy salmon colour in the trumpet of the flower, the edges of the trumpet are so crinkly on the oldest flower.

2 comments:

  1. OKAY! I want to come live with you. ;) OH OH OH how beautiful those fields and flowers are. I needed that kind of inspirations, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thats lovely thankyou.. Loving your work too, cant find a follow button though!

      Delete