Tuesday 15 May 2012

Darlington and Back



So I have not posted in a while due to the fact the weather's been awful so I haven't been walking that much, or going outside in general so haven't taken many photos, I went up to Darlington the other day to train for this new job Im starting tomorrow which will be really good and these are from Bristol Temple Meads which I had to change at during my 5 hour journey up there. Every day was SO tiring I had no time to explore up north(the only time I've ever been) and in the end I contracted Tonsillitis so had to leave early and am now on antibiotics.

In other news the weathers been better since I was back so hopefully more tan and outdoors soon, I am ordering my fabric this week to start making my cushions and am really looking forward to visiting lots of old friends in the beginning of June......... Summer soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment